One of the greatest inventions of the last century is the under counter fridge. These appliances make modern living simple and easy, putting what you need right at your fingertips. These versatile refrigerators fit almost anywhere, so you can use them for multiple purposes. Put one in your backyard for summer entertaining, one in your baby’s room to keep their milk cold, or keep one in the garage for additional storage. If you’re looking for a quality under counter fridge, then check out our top 5 list to help you find the one that’s right for you. There are different sizes and prices, so there’s something here for everyone:
5. The SPT: if you’re looking for a pitnt-sized fridge to handle your basic needs then this is the one for you. This fridge is ideal in a dorm room or in a 2nd kitchen as ti can easily fit on top of any counter. It has 2.5 cubic ft. of space, so it will hold your snacks and drinks. ther is also a door rack to hold tall botles for added convenience. It has an adjustable thermostat, so you can make it as cold as you like and a seperate ice making chamber, giving you everything you need. It is all black with a stainless steel door and at just over $150 this fridge is a steal.
4. The Whirlpool WAR488BSL: this free-standing fridge is 4.4 cubic ft., so you have plenty of room to store food, drinks and more. The black cabinet has a door that looks like stainless steel, so it won’t show fingerprints and is easy to clean. It has a produce draw and a wine rack that holds up to 5 bottles of wine, making it ideal for entertaining. This fridge is also energy-star rated, so you’ll save on your electric and be environmentally conscious by owning this product. Best of all its priced right: at just over $200 its a great value for your money.
3. The Frigidaire FFPH44M4L: this is a durable, compact fridge that is designed to maximize storage. It provides you with 4.4 cubic ft. of adjustable space, so you store what you want, how you want it. The glass shelves can be re-arranged or removed to hold bigger items and there are bins on the doors to give you more areas to hold food and beverages. For your added convenience the door can be attached on the right or left side to open how you need, so you can put it anywhere you want without worry. It also has bright lighting so you can see whats inside without putting on any lights and comes in a stylish silver finish. This fridge is a little over $300 and is a smart choice for a fridge.
2. The Summit Large-Capacity: this is a slightly larger model than the others, with 6.0 cubic ft. of space and also sports a freezer in addition to the refrigerator, making it well worth its $450 price tag. This size makes it great to use outdoors for backyard barbecues, as it has ample room for food and beverages thanks to its 2 adjustable wire shelves. There are added storage compartments on the door, which is also reversible. ln addition,this model sports a thermostat you control and manual defrost for easy maintenance. It comes in white and will fit indoors or out, so its a great investment.
1. The Summit Deluxe: this under counter fridge has everything you’re looking for in an under counter fridge, which is why it’s number 1 on our list. It’s priced at almost $700, but it is well worth it with its stylish design and great functionality. It has 5.3 cubic ft. of space and is both a refrigerator and a freezer, so you can store food, ice and more until you need it. Unlike other dual refrigerators this one also has a dual evaporating system so the freezer section gets ice cold and stays that way. The glass shelving is adjustable so you can configure it how you need it and there is door storage for tall bottles and other extras. It has a wrapped stainless steel door with an attractive towel bar and can be used anywhere you need it. Its the Cadillac of under counter fridges and is built to last, making it worth every penny.